CATEGORY ARCHIEVES: RUG CLEANING
April 05, 2017 01:35 AM
<p>If you have got breathing problems the moment you enter a room or your office cabin, then the chances are that the room is not clean enough. Though your custodian might have claimed to have cleaned and mopped the room well, the main culprits might be the bacterial germs hidden in between the curtains, the sofa, or carpets too. So, the best thing to do is hire the professional companies… READ MORE
Santa Monica Carpet Cleaning
Toll Free (323) 375-5265
Check out the services of Santa Monica Carpet Cleaning
- Tile and grout clean
- Furniture restore
- Water damage remediation/li>
- Steam cleaning
- Hardwood floor buffing
- Fast dry cleanings
- Upholstery clean
- Deep steam clean
- Carpets installation
- Six-month maintenance
The process of Carpet Cleaning
- 1.)You go online and find a good company with 4-star ad 5-star reviews.
- 2.)You call several companies and ask them to provide you with an in-home free estimate. You schedule a time when you can accept the technicians.
- 3.)when the technicians arrive ask them for a written estimate and a free test on a bad spot that has black stains or urine spot.
- 4.)If you like what you see and the price is affordable, you can ask the technicians to stay and do the actual clean. If not just schedule a different time for the clean.